Social and Behavioural training
It would not be wrong to comment that one needs to be socially and mentally fit to face any professional or personal challenges. If we refer to the professional front, being socially active will greatly help in fighting anxiety or other work-related phobias, thus building strong and everlasting relationships with peers or business associates.
Not only kids, but even adults also have concerns related to social skills, such as feeling awkward in a social gathering say meetings, not making eye contact and many more. This may even create a negative impact on the organisation’s reputation too. Thus, for optimal functioning of an organisation, social training courses have been developed to overcome their employee’s fear of social involvement.
The course on Social Training provides strategies, instructions and training to the concerned person which help in improving his Social behavioural training skills. The main objective of this course is to teach certain behavioural skills to people both verbal and non-verbal which will improve their calibre in handling social interactions efficiently.
Nowadays, social and behavioural skills are becoming an important aspect of a corporate organisation at a global level. Certain companies hire their own social skills trainers who design strategies based on the company’s protocols and impart training to employees at regular intervals. Other, outsource by hiring professional training companies which holds specialisation in social skills training, on a contractual basis.
If being corporate, you wish that your employees should work well within a team, training them on social skills is a must. The training module, first of all, analyses the current behaviour pattern and then based on it, equip them will new social skill which yields greater productivity.
The one name which immediately strikes our mind when we think of social training courses is WE learn. They are considered to be one of the best social skills training providers in Dubai. The courses designed by them are customized as per the need of their clients and also keep in mind the specific goals of their organisation.
No doubt, their non-profit training programs offer you a variety of options to choose from their evidence-based topics. Apart from this, if you want any sort of modification about that, they will do the needful by researching on the topic and then designing the same as per your requirement. What else one can demand. If we talk about their social training courses in Dubai, they offer a plethora of topics and training options which are as follow:
- Psychology and sociology of human behaviour: Having an understanding of human psychology greatly helps in improving team-building skills in an organisation, thus leading to great productivity.
- Development of behavioural capacities: This is one of the challenging aspects of training that involves inculcating professional behavioural ethics.
- Neuro-linguistic programming: It’s been claimed that there is a mutual connection between the neurological process (Neuro), languages (linguistic) and behavioural changes learned via experiences (Training). To achieve maximum potential, training on this aspect is very crucial.
- Public speaking skills: To make your presentation more meaningful and impressive, your skills in public speaking plays an important role. There is no denying the fact that a great spokesperson is an efficient team leader.
- Self-esteem skills: The positive or negative evaluation of one’s self is known as self-esteem. So, to boost productivity in an organisation, making an employee feel pride in his accomplishments is generally considered to be a part of this training module.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity: It teaches employees the value of respect. It helps in making the employees aware of the fact that though they come from different backgrounds, they should appreciate and respect everyone’s culture and ethics. A crucial step towards great team building.
- Emotional intelligence: Emotional intelligence (EI) is the ability to perceive and understand one’s emotions along with others to develop a better understanding. For an organisation’s growth, team building, decision-making EI plays a very important role.
- Conflict resolution/anger management: To create a positive atmosphere at the workplace, it is very much necessary to undertake training sessions on conflict resolution/anger management.
- Maintain a positive attitude: Whatever profile a person is handling, to be a thorough professional, one needs to look at every aspect of his organisation positively.
To conclude, we can only say that WeLearn is one of the best institutes offering social skills Courses & Training in the UAE
Leave a Comment