First aid Certification Course
There is no doubt that the pandemic has taught us the importance of self-care. It has made us realize the importance and value of keeping good health. And this can only be done if we possess a basic understanding of using a first aid kit. The major idea behind this is to help oneself or others at the time of emergency before any medical help arrives. Though consulting a doctor is a must, knowledge of first aid greatly help the person to come out at the time of crisis. Hence, arises a need for the first aid certification course.
Before opting for any mode of first aid certificate course, the applicant should study in detail the curriculum, that cover all the major subjects which make them prepare fully to tackle all sort of emergencies when the need arises.
The second thing is the cost factor. In today’s era, everyone wants value for the money they invest, and to solve both the concerns of an applicant, WeLearn Training LLC has designed a first aid course that is cost-effective and teaches you on treating the following concerns:
- Heart issues
The approximate investment related to first aid certification cost is around 600AED. The courses offered by WeLearn has been certified by Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) and approved by the DCAS. The certificate validity for the course is 3 years. Post that, one needs to undergo the assessment process again to get a new certificate.
People who are not been able to attend the offline course can easily undertake the online first aid certification course. The video tutorial and the lecturers by eminent professors prepare you in handling medical emergencies more confidently. With the facility of providing a premium hybrid education model, WeLearn Training LLC is considered to be one of the best First aid certification course Providers in Dubai.
Following major topics are covered in the course:
- Emergency first aid: It is considered to be a quick and comprehensive introduction to first aid as it covers all the aspects of emergency first aid skills, thus preparing an individual to handle an emergency more professionally and confidently. The emergency first aid course offered by WeLearn has the following outcomes:
- Conducting on-site investigation and seeking help for the injured
- Able to handle non-responsive patients with a normal breathing
- ability to deal with injured people who are not able to breathe properly or doing abnormal breathing.
- able to identify people who have been injured during drowning by looking for signs of partial or complete airway obstruction, and then accordingly giving the first aid.
- Able to identify and help people with minor injuries
- Ability to deal with injured people undergone shock
- Defibrillation First aid: Incumbents who complete the basic first aid course can easily upgrade themselves to a defibrillation first aid course. This course covers in-depth all the details on the role of defibrillation for cardiac arrest management. This course has the following outcomes:
- One can confidently handle emergencies by following current deadlines such as demonstrating CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation), use of resuscitation barrier devices etc.
- Knowledge on the usage of AED (Automated External Defibrillator) safely on adults and children, within protocols
- Demonstrating the safe delivery of AED shock
- Identifying information while handling casualty
- State the procedures if casualty shows sign of improvement accompanied by normal breathing
- following AED voice prompts accurately
- One must be aware of the difference in the usage of an AED while demonstrating the same to an adult or a child.
- Paediatric aid: This course is solely concerned with giving first aid and care to children or small infants at the time of emergency. Following learning outcomes will be experienced by the person after successful completion of the course:
- Providing first aid to bleeding and injured infants or children by demonstrating safe and effective skills in managing the wounds or bleeding.
- How to provide first aid to an infant or child suffering from an anaphylactic shock.
- Safely demonstrating AED
- Administering effective treatment for kids suffering from choking or any other breathing issues due to airway obstruction from a foreign body.
- Identifying situations for demonstrating CPR to a child or an infant with abnormal breathing
- Ability to provide first aid to a child who is unresponsive but breathing properly
- Knowledge on accessing emergencies and taking measures accordingly
- last but not least, handle the responsibility of a perfect pediatric first aider with undue care and regard for children.
In UAE, after successful completion of the course, the person needs to undergo an assessment test to avail first aid certificate online.
So, if you have any queries related to online first aid certification, visit the WeLearn Training website and post your enquiry. Right Now!!!!