This training is designed to enable managers to identify possible problems and Conduct an internal review of your facility to take appropriate corrective actions. It will provide PICs with the knowledge.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to prevent foodborne diseases
- Before starting work, ensure that all employees have received comprehensive training
- Monitor the activities of employees to ensure compliance with food safety regulations, especially with regard to food intake, preparation, display and storage
- Follow-up food inspections conducted by the Regulatory Department, take corrective and preventive actions when necessary
- Direct in-house self-assessments of everyday tasks occasionally to guarantee that food handling strategies and methods are followed